Make Your Own Natural Skincare Workshop | 3h Class + Lunch/Tea | Mornington, VIC
Give some love back to your skin as you design your own skincare product using 100% natural and cruelty-free ingredients. In this hands-on workshop, you will learn about the basics of natural skin care formulation and discover what ingredients are best for you own skin. Both your skin and your soul will thank you!
- Three hour natural skin care workshop
- Use 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
- Create your own unique face wash or cleanser
- Small groups for best learning outcomes
- Light and healthy refreshments and treats
Skincare is an essential component in self-care and self-love. While skincare products touch our skin and lives, we know very little about them. This highly engaging and educational workshop is designed to teach you the basics of natural skincare formulation, how to read a cosmetic label, what ingredients suit you best and which ingredients to avoid.
- Three hour natural skincare workshop
- 100% natural and cruelty-free botanical ingredients
- All necessary cosmetic preparation tools and safety equipment
- Formulation sheets
- Packaging material (bottles and dispensers) to take your skincare creations in
- Delicious healthy refreshments at the end of the workshop
What Happens After I Book?
Once you book your workshop experience, we will be in touch with you within 48 hours with your booking confirmation and the next steps.
The classes run in our Mornington Peninsula Studio on Saturdays 10am-1pm and 3pm-6pm. Please click here to view our location.
If you need any further help with your booking, please don't hesitate to contact Aly on firstname.lastname@example.org